Your Bat Mitzvah is your special day. You have waited patiently for twelve years and now we can celebrate it in a unique and special way. Jerusalem Simcha will organize an event that you will never forget.
Jerusalem Simcha will accompany you from the initial planning stages, through all preparations of the event to the Bat Mitzvah celebration at the Western Wall. We will walk down to the Western Wall in a procession of drummer, shofars and lots of singing and dancing. You can choose to have balloons and give your special blessings to the young girl. A chazzan will accompany the procession, singing Shema Yisrael and, of course, at the end of the day you will receive a certificate signed by the Rabbi of the Western Wall.
We will continue our procession through the Western Wall Tunnels and other important sites in the Old City. We will celebrate at one of the top restaurants in the area and end the day with a candle-lighting ceremony that will leave a personal and profound impression on all those present.
Our dedicated staff will arrange your happiest event. We will take care of the biggest and smallest details. We will adapt your event to all your personal wishes.
Jerusalem Simcha has ten years’ experience in producing events and organizing tours in Jerusalem and at the Western Wall. Most of our events are for returning satisfied customers because our experience says it all.
We believe that a high-class event does not necessarily have to break the bank. We will adapt your budget to the celebration, while ensuring the highest professional standards, with no compromises on quality or taste.
Following is a list of optional services to enrich your personal experience:
- Professional team to accompany you throughout the day
- Transportation from home to Jerusalem and back
- Photographer and videographer + video clip and personal album
- Cantor and Rabbi will accompany you in song and dance
- Drummers and shofars will enhance your happy day
- Rich buffet brunch at the Western Wall Plaza
- Reserved spot at the Western Wall Plaza, close to the women’s section
- Top Jerusalem restaurants at attractive prices
- Exciting tours of the Old City with Jerusalem’s best tour guides
- Releasing blue and white balloons, with blessings for the Bat Mitzvah girl
- Receiving a signed and framed certificate from the Rabbi of the Western Wall
- Personal mementos for your guests – kippot, siddurs, magnets, mini photo albums, etc.
Simcha is us!!! Jerusalem Simcha – your experience in Jerusalem.