“It shall be heard in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, the voice of joy and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom and the voice of the bride”
Jerusalem is the perfect location for a wedding – “if i forget thee o Jerusalem let my right hand wither”
So you have found your true love and now is the time to get married. You have always dreamed of a chupa overlooking the Western Wall, or in an ancient synagogue in the Old City of Jerusalem. This is not a dream anymore!
There are several perfect locations near the Western Wall. It is forbidden to hold marriage ceremonies within the Western Wall compound.
Jerusalem Simcha specializes in organizing weddings and other simchas in various locations in the Old City.
Our dedicated staff will arrange your happiest event. We will take care of the biggest and smallest details. We will adapt your event to all your personal wishes.
Jerusalem Simcha has ten years’ experience in producing events and organizing tours in Jerusalem and at the Western Wall. Most of our events are for returning satisfied customers because our experience says it all.
We believe that a high-class event does not necessarily have to break the bank. We will adapt your budget to the celebration, while ensuring the highest professional standards, with no compromises on quality or taste.
Following is a list of optional services to enrich your personal experience:
- Professional team to accompany you throughout the day
- Transportation from home to Jerusalem and back
- Photographer and videographer + video clip and personal album
- Cantor and Rabbi will accompany you in song and dance
- Drummers and shofars will enhance your happy day
- Rich buffet brunch at the Western Wall Plaza
- Reserved spot at the Western Wall Plaza, close to the women’s section
- Top Jerusalem restaurants at attractive prices
- Exciting tours of the Old City with Jerusalem’s best tour guides
- Releasing blue and white balloons, with blessings for the happy couple
- Receiving a signed and framed certificate from the Rabbi of the Western Wall
- Personal mementos for your guests – kippot, siddurs, magnets, mini photo albums, etc.
Simcha is us!!! Jerusalem Simcha – your experience in Jerusalem.