Massada – the most perfect location for a Bar or Bat Mitzvah celebration.
A tradition of an ancient synagogue on a mountaintop, perfect views, comfortable weather and a long-standing history make this the perfection location for your simcha.
So what is on the program?
- A cablecar ride or hike up the Snake Path at sunrise
- Reception with shofars, drums and a white canopy
- Bar Mitzvah ceremony in the ancient synagogue or facing the Judean Mountains
- Meeting with a scribe (sofer stam) and learning how to write on parchment
- Lunch on site or at one of the hotels at the Dead Sea
- We recommend staying at one of the high-class hotels
- Suitable times for holding the ceremony are at sunrise or early evening, as it can get very hot at Massada
Our dedicated staff will arrange your happiest event. We will take care of the biggest and smallest details. We will adapt your event to all your personal wishes.
Jerusalem Simcha has ten years’ experience in producing events and organizing tours in Jerusalem and at the Western Wall. Most of our events are for returning satisfied customers because our experience says it all.
We believe that a high-class event does not necessarily have to break the bank. We will adapt your budget to the celebration, while ensuring the highest professional standards, with no compromises on quality or taste.
Following is a list of optional services to enrich your personal experience:
- Professional team to accompany you throughout the day
- Transportation from home to Jerusalem and back
- Photographer and videographer + video clip and personal album
- Cantor and Rabbi will accompany you in song and dance
- Drummers and shofars will enhance your happy day
- Rich buffet brunch at the Western Wall Plaza
- Reserved spot at the Western Wall Plaza, close to the women’s section
- Top Jerusalem restaurants at attractive prices
- Exciting tours of the Old City with Jerusalem’s best tour guides
- Releasing blue and white balloons, with blessings for the Bar Mitzvah boy
- Torah Scroll workshop – the Bar Mitzvah boy will learn to write on a scroll like a real scribe
- Receiving a signed and framed certificate from the Rabbi of the Western Wall
- Personal mementos for your guests – skull caps, siddurs, magnets, mini photo albums, etc.
Simcha is us!!! Jerusalem Simcha your experience in Jerusalem.